April’s Mini Series ~ A Look Into Farmers’ Markets Around The Country
April is finally here! What does April bring for most of us? Farmers’ markets! Yes, after a long winter of store bought fruits and vegetables, the farmers’ markets are very welcomed!
Lets face it…I don’t know one person who will say store bought is better then local produce found at farmers’ markets. There is something to be said about the freshness and the taste…it is outstanding!
This month I am super excited to bring you a farmers’ market series that I think you all will totally enjoy! Here is the low-down.
Lets Take A Trip Around The Country
So for the month of April, we will be taking a trip around the country to share with you different farmers’ markets around the country. How cool is that?
Every farmers’ market has something unique to that market and to that area. We are going to dive into that.
Here is a list of the farmers’ markets that we are going to explore:
- Tucson AZ ~ April 2 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~ A Peek Into Tucson, AZ: Roasted Salsa – It Has A Kick!
- Seattle ~ April 4 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~ A Peek Into Seattle And Why Raw Cultured Butter (Homemade from the Farmers’ market) Is So Good For Us
- Florida ~ April 9 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~A Peak Into Florida and Boiled Peanuts
- South Carolina ~ April 11 Countrywide Farmers’ Market ~ Local Produce and Farm Share Boxes
- Phoenix AZ ~ April 16 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~ A Peek Into Phoenix, AZ: Handspun Wool and Prickly Pear Syrup
- Missouri ~ April 18 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~ A peek Into Missouri and A Farmers Market Expo
- Washington DC ~ April 23 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~ DC Farmers’ Markets Plus A Recipe With Wild Greens (Nettles, Dandelions, Mustard Greens)
- Wisconsin ~ April 25 Countrywide Farmers’ Markets ~ A Peak Into A Wisconsin Market and A Local Farm.
So come back often this month to enjoy our trip around the country and all the unique finds that we find at our local farmers markets.
Receive These Post In Your Inbox
If you would like to receive these post in your inbox, you can sign up here…it’s free! As always, we respect your privacy and your e-mail will never be given out to anyone!
Like What You’ve Seen? Get Recipes for FREE Right in Your Inbox!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.