I am pleased to announce that Whole Lifestyle Nutrition has partnered up with ZipList, an online grocery list and recipe clipping site, to help you save time and money. ZipList allows you to save your favorite recipes from all over the web in one spot! It is easy to plan weekly meals, it automatically organizes grocery trips and saves you money.
Are you overwhelmed with all of the recipes that you have saved from all of your favorite recipe sites. Have you ever seen a recipe and couldn’t wait to try it, but then couldn’t remember which site you saw it on and couldn’t find that recipe again? Do you wish you could just goto your on line recipe box and plan your menus for the week from all of these saved recipes and then the ingredients would automatically go onto a grocery list? Well ZipList does all of that! Here is how it works.
***Please Note*** I will be reformatting all of my recipes over the next few weeks so bare with me while I get all of my recipes up and running. I hope you all will enjoy this new feature!
1. Sign up for a free ZipList account (it takes less then a minute, for real)! You can create a ZipList account if you want, but you don’t need to! The social sign-on capabilities allow you to log in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or other social media accounts. You’ll be adding to your recipe box and creating your weekly shopping list in no time. You can also click on the blue “Save Recipe” button on our site to sign up.
2. Next you look for the blue Save Recipe button on all of Whole Lifestyle Nutrition’s recipes and click on it to add the recipe to your personal recipe box
3. You then will have the option to add it to your recipe box or to your shopping list.
4. The recipe is then added to your recipe box and you can add the ingredients to a shopping list with just one push of a button. It also shows you where the recipe came from, see my logo below the recipe name? You can also click on the picture and it will take you right back to the site that you got the recipe from.
5. From here you can plan your weekly menus with the recipes that you save. Just choose the recipes you want to cook for dinner and then add to shopping list. You can easily add and remove items from your list. Also take note that you can e-mail, text or print your grocery list. So if your spouse is on their way home from work and you need a few things, you could easily text or email him/her your grocery list. Now that is pretty handy!
6. Here is the fun part! To save recipes on sites without ZipList, just install a ZipList button to your toolbar (Just like on Pinterest). There are easy directions for this when you sign up or you can simply add it here! As you are browsing the web for recipes you can zip them into your recipe box for later. You can also create a shopping list from the recipes in your box. And clip some coupons while your there. So just to clarifying: You can save ANY recipe, from ANY site, including Whole Lifestyle Nutrition if you add the “zip it” button to your toolbar.
7. You can always access your personal recipe box and shopping list right from our website. Just look for this box in the sidebar on the right hand side of our website. I also have “Your Recipe Box” & “Your Grocery List” under the “Recipes” tab in the navigation bar.
8. Pretty neat isn’t it? But there is more! There is a free app for this as well with some pretty cool features. Here is a short video showing you how it works.
We are very excited to offer all of this to you all! I will be reformatting all of my recipes over the next few weeks so bare with me while I get all of my recipes up and running. I hope you all will enjoy this new feature!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.