What The Heck Is A Paleo Dump Bread Recipe?
Hey all, thought I’d have some fun with this recipe! Alright, wouldn’t it be great if you had a base recipe and you could add whatever you want to make it your own unique recipe?
Well this is that recipe! Think of this paleo dump bread recipe as a base and then you get to “dump” whatever you want into the batter (with a little help from me of course)!
Want the best news yet? It will only take you 5 minutes to whip up! For real!!
Now you can make whatever flavors that you are in the mood for. Does apple cinnamon walnut bread sound good? How about chocolate zucchini bread or spiced carrot and raisin bread. See, kind of exciting to have options right?
How This Recipe Works
So here is how this recipe works. I will give your the base, and when you see “dump” I give you options and you choose which ingredient to dump in.
So an example is 2 cups of shredded anything. Here you could add shredded carrots, shredded zucchini, shredded apples, shredded pears… just pick one and dump it into the batter. It is that easy 🙂
Now move onto the next “dump” step and proceed through the recipe.
Combining the Right Flavors
When making your own creation of this paleo dump bread recipe, be sure to combine flavors that work together. Here are a few examples:
- shredded apples and cinnamon
- shredded zucchini and cocoa powder
- shredded carrots and pumpkin spice
- shredded carrots and raisins
- shredded zucchini and chopped walnuts
- shredded pears and chopped walnuts
- shredded apples and cranberries
- or make a delicious fruitcake bread with dried fruit and dates
Be creative. Anything goes. Do you have a favorite combination? Feel free to share in the comment section below!
Have You Seen Our New Cookbook?
Like this recipe? Well then you will LOVE my new cookbook: Gluten Free and Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs!
This is so much more than “just a cookbook”! In this book I teach you how to bake with almond flour, nut butters, coconut flour, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour and even toasted quinoa flour!
By the time you finish with this cookbook, you will be an expert in gluten free and grain free baking, I promise!
There are tons of gluten free, grain free and Paleo recipes throughout this book! Don’t miss out on this amazing book!
Get your copy today and SAVE 20%
Just use coupon code: LAUNCH2013 at checkout!!
- 2 cups any nut butter or dump in a mixture of any nut butters
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp of any spice or dump in cocoa powder, pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded anything or dump in a combo of shredded apples, carrots, zucchini, pears... anything goes! If the fruit or vegetable has a lot of liquid, squeeze out the excess liquid before dumping it into batter.
- 4 large eggs, dump in farm fresh, duck eggs, or any other kind of yummy egg!
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup or dump a combo of grade B maple syrup and honey.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract (you can use other extracts, adjust amount to taste and just dump in)!
- 1 tsp baking soda (dumped in of course)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar dumped over the baking soda, this will create a fizz like substance.
- 1 cup chopped anything just dumped right in. Pecans, walnuts, raisins, cranberries, dried fruit, dates, gluten free chocolate chips etc... (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl dump in the nut butters, sea salt, spice of choice, eggs of choice and sweetener of choice listed above.
- Stir really well or use a handheld mixture to blend for 30 seconds.
- Stir in fruit or veggie of choice (squeezed out excess water if high liquid content).
- Add baking soda to the top of the batter and pour the vinegar on top. The mixture will foam or fizz up. Fold into batter.
- Here is where you dump in your chopped add ins (nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips etc.) Simply dump in batter and fold it in.
- Pour into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before serving. Slice and serve.
Got Questions? Ask Away!
We are here for you! Got any questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you!