Welcome to Family Friendly Fridays! My family and I absolutely love bruschetta! The other night my family and I went out to an Italian restaurant and we ordered some delicious bruschetta off of the menu! I knew that there had to be a way to create a healthier gluten free and grain free version of this classic dish! This is that recipe! Last week my friend Katie over at This Chick Cooks posted a pizza crust recipe and this crust is adapted from that recipe. I think you all are really going to enjoy this recipe! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl and spread onto a greased piece of parchment paper.
- Spread thinly and place into oven and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread pesto onto crust. Top with sliced tomatoes and some fresh mozzarella.
- Put back into oven for 3-5 minutes just until the cheese is slightly melted.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
[easyazon-block align=”none” asin=”B003XKBGD4″ locale=”us”] [easyazon-block align=”none” asin=”B000VZR1ZG” locale=”us”] [easyazon-block align=”none” asin=”0982781121″ locale=”us”] [easyazon-block align=”none” asin=”158761345X” locale=”us”]