Nutritional Information: Calories: 118.5 Fat: 7.2 g Carbohydrates: 13.0 g Protein: 2.2 g
- 2 cups organic red beets (sliced very thin)
- 2 cups organic golden beets (sliced very thin)
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil, coconut oil or grass fed butter
- unrefined sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Lay sliced beets on lined cookie sheets (not touching one another).
- Brush lightly with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until edges start to get brown.
- They will be soft when you take them out of the oven but will harden as they cool.
- Store in a paper bag in a cool dry place.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.