Nutritional Information: Calories: 118.5 Fat: 7.2 g Carbohydrates: 13.0 g Protein: 2.2 g
- 2 cups organic red beets (sliced very thin)
- 2 cups organic golden beets (sliced very thin)
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil, coconut oil or grass fed butter
- unrefined sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Lay sliced beets on lined cookie sheets (not touching one another).
- Brush lightly with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until edges start to get brown.
- They will be soft when you take them out of the oven but will harden as they cool.
- Store in a paper bag in a cool dry place.