Nutritional Information: Calories: 197.6 Fat: 17.5g Carbohydrates: 1.3g Protein: 8.5g
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp of Halle's mayonnaise see recipe)
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/16 tsp of pepper
- Top with paprika
- Put eggs in pot and cover eggs with water.
- Bring water and eggs to boil, and then turn off burner and cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Peel eggs and cut in half and take out the yolks and place the yolks in another bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to yolk, mash together with a fork and scoop back into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.