Organic Deviled Eggs Recipe
I have always loved eggs! Growing up my father had an egg business, and we always had fresh eggs in our household. There is something very special about the smooth texture of a deviled egg that makes you want to go back for a second one. This is a perfect snack option that is full of protein. Check out my homemade mayonnaise recipe. It is really easy to make and very delicious! Below is a video showing you how easy it is to make your own mayonnaise.
Serves: 12 egg halves
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp of Halle's mayonnaise see recipe)
- ⅛ tsp of salt
- 1/16 tsp of pepper
- Top with paprika
- Put eggs in pot and cover eggs with water.
- Bring water and eggs to boil, and then turn off burner and cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Peel eggs and cut in half and take out the yolks and place the yolks in another bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to yolk, mash together with a fork and scoop back into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Serving size: 2 halves