Nutritional Information: Calories: 197.6 Fat: 17.5g Carbohydrates: 1.3g Protein: 8.5g
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp of Halle's mayonnaise see recipe)
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/16 tsp of pepper
- Top with paprika
- Put eggs in pot and cover eggs with water.
- Bring water and eggs to boil, and then turn off burner and cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Peel eggs and cut in half and take out the yolks and place the yolks in another bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to yolk, mash together with a fork and scoop back into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.