- Calories: 206.2
- Fat: 15.1g
- Carbohydrates: 18.9g
- Protein: 3.6g
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups fresh non gmo corn, cut off the cob (about 4 ears)
- 2 avocados diced into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4-1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Add to it the corn, avocado, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Stir gently and serve at room temperature.
Serving Size: Serves 6, Serving size is 1/6th of the dish
Number of Servings: 6
All ingredients are organic
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.