Fruit has finally come back into season in my area! There is nothing better then fresh, ripe fruit! We often make a quick lunch out of a fruit plate, some protein rich dip and a fresh assortment of some raw cheese. This is one of my favorite fruit dips to make! It is easy, healthy and my kids love it too!
Nutritional Information: Calories: 102.5 Fat: 4.8 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Protein: 5.1 g
- 6 oz full fat greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp organic cream cheese
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Mix together yogurt, cream cheese, honey, vanilla and 1 tbsp of water.
- With a hand held mixer, blend on high for 45 seconds to a minute or until texture becomes smooth and lighter.
- If you would like the texture to be smoother, add the other 1 tbsp of water.