- Calories: 135.0
- Fat: 10.1g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3g
- Protein: 2.1g
- 6 Roma tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tbsp Halle’s Italian Dressing (Click Here to see recipe)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut tomatoes in half and drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Grill cut side up over medium low heat.
- Cook until the skins become slightly blistery and start to blacken a little bit, about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn over and grill the other side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: Makes 12 tomato halves, Serving size is 4 tomato halves
Number of Servings: 3
Note: All ingredients in this recipe are organicPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.