- Calories: 193.3
- Fat: 15.3g
- Carbohydrates: 12.1g
- Protein: 4.0g
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 dashes of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/8-1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt (depending on taste)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 170 F.
- Over low heat melt honey and butter together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the dried cranberries.
- Add this mixture to the honey and butter and stir to coat well.
- Transfer into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven and stir in cranberries.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Serving Size: Makes 6 ounces, Serving size is 1 ounce
Number of Servings: 6