Nutrition Info: Calories: 211.4 Fat: 20.0g Carbohydrates: 4.2g Protein: 4.9g
- 12 whole organic jalapenos
- 8 oz organic cream cheese
- 2 oz green chilies (1/2 of a 4 oz can)
- parmesan raw cheese to top (optional)
- Cut the jalapeno peppers in half and scrape out the membranes and seeds.
- If you want your poppers to be spicy, leave in a few seeds.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and green chilies.
- Mix until well blended.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the jalapeno halves.
- Top with a little parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 15 minutes.