Nutrition Info: Calories: 211.4 Fat: 20.0g Carbohydrates: 4.2g Protein: 4.9g
- 12 whole organic jalapenos
- 8 oz organic cream cheese
- 2 oz green chilies (1/2 of a 4 oz can)
- parmesan raw cheese to top (optional)
- Cut the jalapeno peppers in half and scrape out the membranes and seeds.
- If you want your poppers to be spicy, leave in a few seeds.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and green chilies.
- Mix until well blended.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the jalapeno halves.
- Top with a little parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.