|Kosher Style Dill Pickles||
- 1/2 pound (5 or 6 cucumbers) 4 inch pickling cucumbers
- 5 sprigs of fresh dill
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Place washed cucumbers, dill and garlic in a sterile one quart jar. Pack them loosely.
- In a small saucepan bring to a boil water, salt and vinegar.
- Pour over cucumbers and leave 1/2 inch headspace (space between liquid and top of jar).
- Wipe top and put lid on.
- Put in a water bath. Water should come up 1 inch over the top of the jar.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes.
- Pull jar out of hot water and let cool.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 week. Makes 1 quart.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.