- Calories: 82.1
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 21.3g
- Protein: 0.2g
- 20 medium to large organic apples
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Peel, Quarter and core apples.
- Cut into 1″ chunks and put into a large crock pot.
- Add water and cinnamon and cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- After done cooking, use a stick blender to create the desired consistency of your sauce.
Serving Size: Makes 10 cups, Serving size is 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 20
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.