I am always looking for a quick breakfast, and when I stumbled upon this recipe from Kirbie’s Cravings I knew I had to make them! These little egg cups take only minutes to make and 8 minutes to cook. Breakfast can be served in about 10 minutes! My girls loved these and so did I! Use your imagination with these egg cups. You could add bacon and cheese, Sausage and cheese, or your favorite veggies! The possibilities are endless. So the next time you need a quick recipe for breakfast or even for a snack try these egg cups. They really are quite delicious!
Nutrition Info: Calories: 193.5 Fat: 14.4g Carbohydrates: 0.1g Protein: 15.5g
- 6 organic eggs
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- 1/2 ounce of raw cheese of choice (I used gorgonzola in this recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Crack one egg into each muffin tin spot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add bacon crumbles and cheese to each egg.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs done. If you like your eggs runny I would start with 8 minutes. If you like your egg yolks firm then cook for 12 minutes.
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!
This post is featured on Slightly Indulgent Tuesday 3/20/12