I am always looking for quick and delicious breakfast ideas. Bacon and eggs go hand and hand so I decided to put them together to create a quick grab and go breakfast that you can eat throughout the week. Theses little egg cups are full of protein and go nicely with some fresh fruit. I make up a dozen and eat two with some fresh berries (I like the egg cups cold, but you could easily heat them up in the toaster oven). So the next time you have a busy week and you are looking for some great time saving recipes, try this recipe. They are super simple to make and taste amazing!
- 12 eggs
- 6 slices of cooked bacon (try not to overcook, the bacon will cook a little more while the eggs cook)
- coconut oil to grease the muffin tin
- cheese of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Place a 1/2 a piece of bacon around the perimeter of the each muffin tin holder.
- Crack an egg into the middle and sprinkle some cheese in the center.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes depending on how you like your eggs.
This post was featured on Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Monday Mania, Homestead Barn Hop Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Hearth & Soul Hop, Traditional Tuesdays, Fat Tuesdays,Real Foods Wednesday, The Tasty Alternative, Gluten Free Wednesday, Frugal Days, Healthy 2Day, Allergy Free WednesdayPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.