- Calories: 140.6
- Fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrates: 8.4g
- Protein: 5.9g
- 1 large zucchini (about 2 cups), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 piece of sprouted grain bread, toasted and made into bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp unrefined seasoning sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup organic whole milk, or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a 9×13 pan put the butter and coconut oil in it and put in oven until melted.
- In the meantime mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, unrefined seasoning sea salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add your milk to another bowl.
- Dip your zucchini into the milk and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in the greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Serving Size: Serves 4PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.