- Calories: 140.6
- Fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrates: 8.4g
- Protein: 5.9g
- 1 large zucchini (about 2 cups), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 piece of sprouted grain bread, toasted and made into bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp unrefined seasoning sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup organic whole milk, or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a 9×13 pan put the butter and coconut oil in it and put in oven until melted.
- In the meantime mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, unrefined seasoning sea salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add your milk to another bowl.
- Dip your zucchini into the milk and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in the greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Serving Size: Serves 4
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.