<span class="item ERName"><img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-4506 alignnone size-full wp-image-3927 img-white-frame" title="Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffin" src="http://cdn.wholelifestylenutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_3256.jpg" alt="Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffin" width="650" height="488" data-mce-src="http://cdn.wholelifestylenutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_3256.jpg"></span>
My family loves bacon and eggs with cheese on weekend mornings. Sometimes we have a full weekend ahead of us, so I set out to make bacon, egg and cheese muffins. These are super filling and you can just grab and go for those times when you just don't have the whole morning to spend in the kitchen. Enjoy!
Author: Halle Cottis
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until all lumps are out.
- Fold in bacon and cheese.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil and place your batter in the muffin pan (makes 6 muffins).
- Bake in a 400 F degree oven for 16-18 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic
Serving size: Makes 6 muffins, Serving size is 2 muffins Calories: 284.1 Fat: 19.1 Carbohydrates: 6.8 Protein: 18.2