There is one thing that my family and I love to indulge in on the weekends….pancakes! So I set out to create a healthy pancake that even the kids would love. These pancakes are absolutely wonderful. They are gluten free and grain free. The bananas add a nice sweetness and also helps make a super moist and fluffy pancake. We serve ours up with a little grass fed butter on top of the pancakes, some pure maple syrup and a few slices of bacon. So why not indulge with these healthy banana nut pancakes, they really are wonderful!
Nutrition Info: Calories: 234.9 Fat: 17.5g Carbohydrates: 11.2g Protein: 9.0g
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup raw milk,organic whole milk or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 of a medium banana (smashed)
- 1 oz of raw pecans or raw walnuts chopped into pieces
- Preheat skillet to 275 F.
- Mix together eggs, milk, butter vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking soda. If batter is to thick you can thin it out with a little more milk.
- Stir until there are no lumps left.
- In a small bowl mash banana really good. Add to pancake batter and mix well.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into hot skillet and add pecans to each pancake.
- Flip when pancake is slightly browned.