The Benefits of Coconut Oil
One might wonder why I cook so much with coconut oil? Not only does it taste great but it is healthy for you too! Can it really help you lose weight or maintain your already healthy weight? I believe it can. According to Dr. Joseph Mercola, Virgin Coconut oil can
- Help you lose weight or maintain your already healthy weight
- Reduce your risk of heart disease
- Lower your cholesterol
- Improve conditions in those with diabetes and chronic fatigue
- Improve Crohn’s, IBS, and other digestive disorders
- Prevent other disease and routine illness with its powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agents
- Increase metabolism and promote healthy thyroid function
- Boost your daily energy
- Rejuvenate your skin and prevent wrinkles
How Can You Lose Weight With Coconut Oil?
333 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.