I Have Discovered A GEM!
The other night, I pulled out my 10 minutes, no machine homemade ice cream recipe and was really craving a rich homemade caramel!
Better yet, one of my favorite things to eat is my salted caramel ice cream! Have you tried it? It is amazing!
I was looking for a great salted caramel sauce however that you could top on ice cream, fresh fruit or even in some delicious greek yogurt!
Make This 3 Ingredients 3 Minutes Organic Salted Caramel Recipe
Alright, so who wants to make caramel in 3 minutes with 3 ingredient…for real, yes you can!!! Yay, I was shocked myself…but I was having a mad craving for caramel the other night so I just grabbed a few ingredients, 3 to be exact and went to experiment.
To my surprise, it was super easy to make salted caramel with wholesome yummy ingredients!
To show you how easy, I made a video for you on my little iPhone app. Gosh I just love that app (iMovie)…makes shooting quick videos like this such a breeze!
Quick 3 Minute How-To Video
Want A Written Recipe? Here you go!
- Preheat a pan on medium to medium high heat for about a minute or until nice and hot.
- Add maple syrup and allow it to bubble (see video).
- Add in butter and gentle stir in, but do not over stir.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 1 full minutes. It should be a rolling boil (see video).
- Remove from heat and turn burner off. Allow to sit until completely cooled.
- Add in a generous amount of coarse salt and stir. Store in refrigerator.
Pin It For Later