|BBQ Sauce Recipe for Amazing Slow Cooked Ribs||
- 1 12 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup onion (puree in food processor)
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp stoneground mustard
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp molasses
- Puree Onion in food processor, or blender.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add onions and garlic.
- Saute for 2 minutes and then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a medium simmer and simmer for 25 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir occasionally. Sauce will cook down as it thickens.
Yields 2 cups of BBQ sauce