|BBQ Sauce Recipe for Amazing Slow Cooked Ribs||
- 1 12 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup onion (puree in food processor)
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp stoneground mustard
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp molasses
- Puree Onion in food processor, or blender.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add onions and garlic.
- Saute for 2 minutes and then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a medium simmer and simmer for 25 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir occasionally. Sauce will cook down as it thickens.
Yields 2 cups of BBQ sauce
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.