Fresh Organic Berry Dressing Recipe
Nutritional Information: Calories: 42.3 Fat: 3.6 g Carbohydrates: 3.1 g Protein: .1 g
Serves: 1 cup
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries or raspberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar or sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- Mix berries with vinegar and sweetener.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Add salt and olive oil and liquify in blender or food processor.
- Refrigerate. Good on salads, fruit, ice cream (no kidding!), and greek yogurt.
Serving size: 2 tbsp