Nutritional Information: Calories: 42.3 Fat: 3.6 g Carbohydrates: 3.1 g Protein: .1 g
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries or raspberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- Mix berries with vinegar and sweetener.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Add salt and olive oil and liquify in blender or food processor.
- Refrigerate. Good on salads, fruit, ice cream (no kidding!), and greek yogurt.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.