Nutritional Information: Calories: 136.7 Fat: 14.5g Carbohydrates: 2.2g Protein: 0.2g
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp stoneground mustard
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp bacon grease
- 1 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled up
- dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients except bacon and whisk together until well blended (about 2 minutes). The dressing will have a gel like consistency when it has been whisked together and it will becomes thicker.
- Stir in bacon, and serve.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.