- Calories: 161.5
- Fat: 14.4g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8g
- Protein: 2.1g
- 2-3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp steviva blend or raw honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened finely shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup “Enjoy Life” mini chocolate chips (click on for details on where to buy them) , or your own high quality semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 2 tbsp of coconut flour, salt, steviva blend, baking soda, shredded coconut in a large bowl and stir well.
- In a smaller bowl melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Add eggs to cooled coconut oil and mix well with a whisk.
- Combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix together until there are no more lumps.
- Let the dough sit out for a few minutes, the dough will thicken as it sits out. If the dough is not the consistency of a traditional chocolate chip cookie dough (fairly stiff), then add a little more coconut flour until you get the desired consistency.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop rounded spoonfuls onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 9 cookies, Serving size is 1 cookie
Number of Servings: 9PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.