- Calories: 163.3
- Fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Protein: 7.3g
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raw milk, coconut milk or organic whole milk
- 2 tbsp of raw honey, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Great Lakes Gelatin (optional, this helps the yogurt stay softer and not freeze so hard)
- 1/4-1/2 cup ENJOY LIFE mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl add greek yogurt, vanilla and milk.
- Mix together until well blended.
- In a small saucepan over low heat melt the honey just until melted.
- Pour into yogurt mixture.
- In a small dish dissolve the gelatin in 1 tsp of warm water and add to yogurt mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and put into a airtight freezer container.
- Freeze for 4 hours for a soft set frozen yogurt and longer for a more firmer frozen yogurt.
Serving Size: Makes 2 cups, Serving size 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 4