- Calories: 163.3
- Fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Protein: 7.3g
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raw milk, coconut milk or organic whole milk
- 2 tbsp of raw honey, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Great Lakes Gelatin (optional, this helps the yogurt stay softer and not freeze so hard)
- 1/4-1/2 cup ENJOY LIFE mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl add greek yogurt, vanilla and milk.
- Mix together until well blended.
- In a small saucepan over low heat melt the honey just until melted.
- Pour into yogurt mixture.
- In a small dish dissolve the gelatin in 1 tsp of warm water and add to yogurt mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and put into a airtight freezer container.
- Freeze for 4 hours for a soft set frozen yogurt and longer for a more firmer frozen yogurt.
Serving Size: Makes 2 cups, Serving size 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 4
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.