|Chocolate Maple Cupcakes||
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/8 cup melted grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup steviva blend
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Mix all the dry ingredient together in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together and mix well so all lumps are out.
- Grease with coconut oil muffin pan and place 1/4 cup batter into each muffin.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
For frosting, In a small saucepan bring maple syrup to a boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Syrup will become frothy.
In a bowl whip egg white until a hard peak forms.
Beating constantly pour hot syrup in until frosting forms a soft peak.
Spread on cooled cupcakes.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.