|Chocolate Maple Cupcakes|| |
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- ⅛ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅛ cup melted grass fed butter
- ¼ cup steviva blend
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Mix all the dry ingredient together in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together and mix well so all lumps are out.
- Grease with coconut oil muffin pan and place ¼ cup batter into each muffin.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.