- Calories: 68.9
- Fat: 3.0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5g
- Protein: 3.2g
- 3 tbsp steviva blend or sweetener of choice
- 3 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2-1 tsp of mint extract (adjust to taste)
- 2 cups organic milk, raw milk or coconut milk
- In a sauce pan mix together dry ingredients until well blended.
- Add the milk to sauce pan and heat on medium heat until thickens, stirring constantly.
- As soon as it thickens remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract.
- Place into 6 popsicle molds, add sticks and freeze overnight.
Serving Size: Makes 6 fudgesicle, Serving size is 1 fudgesicle
Number of Servings: 6
Note: All of the ingredients in this recipe are organic.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.