Coconut Flour Cut Out Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee - you can buy ghee here
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice. I used dry granulated honey and it was great!
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt - You can buy it here
- 1/2 cup coconut flour - You can buy it here
- 1-2 tbsp tapioca flour/starch - You can buy it here
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the butter or ghee, granulated sweetener, egg, baking powder vanilla extract and the unrefined sea salt and blend with a handheld blender for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add coconut flour and blend until combined.
- Allow the dough to sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add 1 tbsp of tapioca flour and knead dough until firm. If it is sticky or not firm, add another tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Dust a surface with tapioca flour and roll out to desired thickness. I rolled mine out about 3/8" thick.
- Use cookie cutters and cut desired shapes and place on cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool before frosting.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.