- Calories: 70.6
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 9.6g
- Protein: 0.8g
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- With a mixer blend together coconut oil, butter,honey, eggs, vanilla and organic cane sugar.
- In another bowl stir together coconut flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend well. Dough will be stiff.
- Roll in ball and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inch thick. I rolled mine out in between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Cut with cookie cutters and place on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 36 cookies, Serving size is 1 cookie
Number of Servings: 36
All ingredients in this recipe are organic