Yay, bet you just want to sink your teeth into one of these amazing carrot cake cupcakes don’t you?
It’s ok…these little gems are definitely a healthier version of a carrot cake cupcake. They are gluten free and grain free and loaded with healthy ingredients!
So indulge a bit, enjoy because carrots have never tasted so good! I mean really…look at these!
Gluten Free and Grain Free Carrot Cake Cupcake Recipe
So I am so happy to share this recipe. This recipe is adapted from one of my very first readers: Val Basset! She reached out to me a few years ago with this amazing recipe!
Now when we have a party or BBQ, you can bet your last dollar that I am taking these like Every.Single.Time!
And EVERYONE always asks me for my gluten free and grain free carrot cake cupcake recipe and I happily give it out!
Like this recipe? Well then you will LOVE my new cookbook: Gluten Free and Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs!
This is so much more than “just a cookbook”! In this book I teach you how to bake with almond flour, nut butters, coconut flour, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour and even toasted quinoa flour! You will be an expert in gluten free and grain free baking after you read this cookbook, I promise!
There are tons of gluten free, grain free and Paleo recipes throughout this book! Get your copy today!!
Lets Make These Things Already!
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories: 155 Fat: 11.1g Carbs: 10.3g Protein: 3.3g
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey, more to taste if needed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- chopped walnuts and raisins, optional (If adding raisins, no more than 1/2 cup, and if adding walnuts, I'd keep it to around 1/4 cup chopped and some to sprinkle on top of frosting.)
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 6 oz pkg. softened organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine all ingredients and put in greased muffin pan 2/3 full. Note, if you want the muffins big, you might only need to fill 8 muffins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes. Insert a toothpick, when it comes out clean it is done.
- For frosting combine cream cheese, vanilla, honey and salt and 3 tbsp of water and whip on high speed for 3 minutes.
- This will create a fluffy and smooth frosting. You can put the frosting into a small plastic bag and cut the tip of a corner off and pipe it onto a cooled carrot cake cupcake.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.