- 3 cups sliced organic peaches, skins removed (about 5 peaches)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp grass fed butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or fresh coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp homemade baking powder, see recipe
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw honey, sucanat or sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Put the sliced peaches in the bottom of a 8x8 square pan.
- In another bowl combine butter, eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, steviva blend and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Stir until there are no more lumps and you have the consistency of a pancake batter.
- If it is to thick add some more milk until you get the right consistency.
- Pour over peaches and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or homemade ice cream.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.