- 3 cups sliced organic peaches, skins removed (about 5 peaches)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp grass fed butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or fresh coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp homemade baking powder, see recipe
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw honey, sucanat or sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Put the sliced peaches in the bottom of a 8x8 square pan.
- In another bowl combine butter, eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, steviva blend and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Stir until there are no more lumps and you have the consistency of a pancake batter.
- If it is to thick add some more milk until you get the right consistency.
- Pour over peaches and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or homemade ice cream.