- 1 1/2 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, cooled
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 tbsp steviva blend (you can use 1/3 cup honey or 1/3 cup maple syrup, adjust the amount to taste)
- 2 oz of extra dark chocolate (cut into chunks)
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Nuts are optional
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor except chocolate chunks (and nuts if using).
- Blend until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts if using.
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper, greased with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.