- 1½ cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, cooled
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 tbsp steviva blend (you can use ⅓ cup honey or ⅓ cup maple syrup, adjust the amount to taste)
- 2 oz of extra dark chocolate (cut into chunks)
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Nuts are optional
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor except chocolate chunks (and nuts if using).
- Blend until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts if using.
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper, greased with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.