The Best Organic Chocolate Brownies Recipe
These are the best brownies. There are two secret ingredients that will have your guest wondering what were in those brownies!
Author: Halle Cottis
- 1½ cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, cooled
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 tbsp steviva blend (you can use ⅓ cup honey or ⅓ cup maple syrup, adjust the amount to taste)
- 2 oz of extra dark chocolate (cut into chunks)
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Nuts are optional
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor except chocolate chunks (and nuts if using).
- Blend until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts if using.
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper, greased with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Serving size: Makes 16 brownies, Serving size is 1 brownie