- Calories: 102.3
- Fat: 9.6g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.0g
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup steviva blend or sweetener of choice (if using organic cane sugar, double the amount)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 4 large organic eggs
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded organic zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut flour, salt, steviva blend, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl and stir well.
- In a smaller bowl melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the coconut oil and mix well with a whisk.
- Combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix together until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Allow mixture to sit for 2 minutes, it should thicken.
- Scoop rounded spoonfuls onto the baking sheets.
Bake for 14 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 18 cookies, Serving size is 1 cookie
Number of Servings: 18
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.