Nutrition Info: Calories: 143.6 Fat: 10.5g Carbohydrates: 9.8g Protein: 3.9g
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup canned or fresh coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- bourbon, rum, or brandy (optional)
- On the stovetop, melt the raw honey just until melted.
- In a large bowl add eggs.
- With an electric mixer beat eggs on medium high until well blended.
- Add coconut milk, water and melted raw honey and beat on medium high for several minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in the vanilla and ground nutmeg.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick and some ground nutmeg on top.
- If you want this to be an alcoholic egg nog, add a little brandy, rum or bourbon.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.