Nutritional Information: Calories: 257.9 Fat: 14.0g Carbohydrates: 24.0g Protein: 11.3g
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- 1 1/2 cups of favorite BBQ sauce or you can make your own see recipe
- dry rub (optional) see recipe
- Remove membranes from ribs.
- Cut ribs into about 3 rib sections, season with rub of choice. If using a rub, you can leave the rub on overnight in the refrigerator for better flavor and then proceed with recipe.
- Place ribs in a large 9x13" baking dish.
- Cover with BBQ sauce see recipe
- Cover with foil and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cook covered ribs at 250 degrees for 3 1/2 hours. **Note** Foil is best to lock in the steam, so be sure to tightly cover the 9x13" pan with foil.
- After cooking time is complete, remove tin foil and place on a medium high heat grill for 5 minutes basting the whole time. Grill until crispy on top.
- If you don't want to grill you can remove tin foil from top and broil them for 5-10 minutes for a crispy top.
Click here to watch a How-To Video-Making Your Own BBQ RibsPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.