Amazing Slow Cooked Organic Ribs Recipe
One of my passions is BBQ! A great BBQ requires time and patients. This dish might take a little longer, but you are well rewarded with the most delicious barbecue. I knew it would be a challenge to create a BBQ sauce without brown sugar, or a ton of regular sugar. After several attempts, I came up with a delicious healthy barbecue sauce that you can top on of ribs, chicken, hamburgers and pizza’s or anything else you might like barbecue sauce on!
Serves: 1 Rack of Ribs
- Remove membranes from ribs.
- Cut ribs into about 3 rib sections, season with rub of choice. If using a rub, you can leave the rub on overnight in the refrigerator for better flavor and then proceed with recipe.
- Place ribs in a large 9x13" baking dish.
- Cover with BBQ sauce see recipe
- Cover with foil and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cook covered ribs at 250 degrees for 3½ hours. *Note* Foil is best to lock in the steam, so be sure to tightly cover the 9x13" pan with foil.
- After cooking time is complete, remove tin foil and place on a medium high heat grill for 5 minutes basting the whole time. Grill until crispy on top.
- If you don't want to grill you can remove tin foil from top and broil them for 5-10 minutes for a crispy top.
Serving size: 2-3 Ribs
Click here to watch a How-To Video-Making Your Own BBQ Ribs