|Blue Cheese Stuffed Flank||
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Course salt and pepper to taste (be generous)
- 3 cups packed spinach
- 1/2 cup grass fed blue cheese
- 6 pieces of bacon
- Season a 2 pound flank with course sea salt, and pepper.
- Place spinach on top of flank and top with lightly cooked bacon and blue cheese.
- Roll the flank up starting with the short side.
- Secure with wooden toothpicks about 1″ apart (will look like a jelly roll).
- Cut steak one inch thick and place on broiling pan, cut side down. Use more toothpicks if needed.
- Broil on HI for 6 minutes, turn over and broil the other side for 6 more minutes.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.