- Calories: 296.1
- Fat: 8.0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.9g
- Protein: 33.2g
- 2 large parsnips peeled and grated (I used my spiralizer)
- 1 pound organic chicken breast, diced into small 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 scallions trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp organic cane sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped raw cashews
- pepper to taste
- Grease lightly a large skillet and cook the chicken over medium high heat until cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Pour chicken into a colander and drain.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add scallions and garlic. Saute 1 minute.
- Add chicken, parsnips, lime juice, liquid aminos, vinegar and sugar. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Push mixture to one side of skillet and crack eggs into skillet. Scramble and cook for 1 minute.
- Fold eggs and bean sprouts into mixture.
- Season with pepper and top with crushed cashews.
Serving Size: Makes 6 cups, Serving size is 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 4PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.