- Calories: 296.1
- Fat: 8.0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.9g
- Protein: 33.2g
- 2 large parsnips peeled and grated (I used my spiralizer)
- 1 pound organic chicken breast, diced into small 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 scallions trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp organic cane sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped raw cashews
- pepper to taste
- Grease lightly a large skillet and cook the chicken over medium high heat until cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Pour chicken into a colander and drain.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add scallions and garlic. Saute 1 minute.
- Add chicken, parsnips, lime juice, liquid aminos, vinegar and sugar. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Push mixture to one side of skillet and crack eggs into skillet. Scramble and cook for 1 minute.
- Fold eggs and bean sprouts into mixture.
- Season with pepper and top with crushed cashews.
Serving Size: Makes 6 cups, Serving size is 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 4
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.