Nutrition Info: Calories: 375.8 Fat: 23.0g Carbohydrates: 21.9g Protein: 21.5g
- 1 eggplant, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (I make my own out of ezikiel bread about 3 pieces toasted and ground up into bread crumbs. Add some Italian seasoning.)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 pound (about 10 slices) of prosciutto
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cups grass fed shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dip eggplant into egg wash and then into seasoned bread crumbs.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add coconut oil.
- Fry eggplant until lightly browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In another bowl mix together ricotta and parmesan cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese spread onto the eggplant and top with a slice of prosciutto.
- Gently roll your eggplant and place seams side down in a 9×13? pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.