Nutrition Info: Calories: 375.8 Fat: 23.0g Carbohydrates: 21.9g Protein: 21.5g
- 1 eggplant, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (I make my own out of ezikiel bread about 3 pieces toasted and ground up into bread crumbs. Add some Italian seasoning.)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 pound (about 10 slices) of prosciutto
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cups grass fed shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dip eggplant into egg wash and then into seasoned bread crumbs.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add coconut oil.
- Fry eggplant until lightly browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In another bowl mix together ricotta and parmesan cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese spread onto the eggplant and top with a slice of prosciutto.
- Gently roll your eggplant and place seams side down in a 9×13? pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.