- Calories: 270.4
- Fat: 22.7g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g
- Protein: 11.1g
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl mix together almond flour and salt.
- Add eggs and honey and work it into a dough.
- Knead for one minute. The dough should stick together nicely.
- Divide the dough into 6 smaller balls.
- Put a ball of dough between 2 pieces of unbleached parchment paper.
- With a rolling pin, roll dough out into a fairly thin circle. Leave tortilla in the parchment paper.
- Repeat this with the other balls of dough using new pieces of parchment paper for each tortilla.
- Bake the tortilla (still in both pieces of parchment paper) for 5 minutes.
- Peel off parchment paper and serve immediately.
Serving Size: Makes 6 tortillas, Serving Size is 1 tortilla
Number of Servings: 6
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.