- Calories: 270.4
- Fat: 22.7g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g
- Protein: 11.1g
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl mix together almond flour and salt.
- Add eggs and honey and work it into a dough.
- Knead for one minute. The dough should stick together nicely.
- Divide the dough into 6 smaller balls.
- Put a ball of dough between 2 pieces of unbleached parchment paper.
- With a rolling pin, roll dough out into a fairly thin circle. Leave tortilla in the parchment paper.
- Repeat this with the other balls of dough using new pieces of parchment paper for each tortilla.
- Bake the tortilla (still in both pieces of parchment paper) for 5 minutes.
- Peel off parchment paper and serve immediately.
Serving Size: Makes 6 tortillas, Serving Size is 1 tortilla
Number of Servings: 6