- Calories: 398.8
- Fat: 29.8g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Protein: 25.9g
- 2 red, orange or yellow peppers cut in half, seeds and membranes removed
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef, buffalo, turkey or pork
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded raw mozzarella cheese (optional), included in nutritional information
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay your peppers cut side up in a 8″x8″ baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together meat, egg, onion, and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon evenly into peppers.
- Top each pepper with a tablespoon of sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over peppers and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 4 pepper halves, Serving size is 1 pepper halve
Number of Servings: 4
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.