- Calories: 181.5
- Fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1g
- Protein: 18.7g
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, finely minced
- 1/4 cup celery, finely minced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 oz of tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Over medium heat brown ground beef in a skillet for 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings, Serving size is 1 serving
Number of Servings: 6
Buy your grass fed beef for this Grass Fed Sloppy Joe’s recipe here.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.