- Calories: 398.1
- Fat: 22.7g
- Carbohydrates: 15.8g
- Protein: 33.8g
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup liquid amino
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Score the surface of the steak by cutting 1/4 inch deep knife cuts about an inch apart, across the grain of the meat.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the steak to create a marinade.
- Coat well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to Medium high heat.
- Using olive oil soaked onto a paper towel, coat grill rack of your grill with olive oil.
- Take the steak out of marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper, this will create a crust on the steak.
- Place Steak on hot grill and grill for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on how your like your steak. Flank Steak is meant to be served medium rare for best results. Well done would create tough meat.
- Take off grill and cover with foil for 10 minutes to seal in all the juices.
- Cut very thin slices, against the grain, and at a slight diagonal sot that the slices are wide.
- Take the excess marinade and bring it to a boil and simmer for several minutes, and serve over flank steak.
Number of Servings: 6
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.