Nutritional Information: Calories: 351.6 Fat: 14.6 Carbohydrates: 7.6 Protein: 44.9
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp minced sweet onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- real salt and pepper to taste
- 2-1 pound pork tenderloins
- Heat butter over medium high heat in skillet and add your onions, garlic and thyme.
- Cook until onions are tender.
- Add strawberries and honey and mash down with a potato masher.
- Cook about 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Deglaze the pan with the vinegar and simmer until sauce thickens and becomes syrupy (about 5 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork on grill and grill until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 F.
- When the pork reaches 135, start basting it with your BBQ sauce.
- If you need to, you can lower the heat.
- When the pork reaches 145, pull it off the grill and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.