Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry BBQ Sauce, Holistic Recipe
Nutritional Information: Calories: 351.6 Fat: 14.6 Carbohydrates: 7.6 Protein: 44.9
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp minced sweet onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- real salt and pepper to taste
- 2-1 pound pork tenderloins
- Heat butter over medium high heat in skillet and add your onions, garlic and thyme.
- Cook until onions are tender.
- Add strawberries and honey and mash down with a potato masher.
- Cook about 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Deglaze the pan with the vinegar and simmer until sauce thickens and becomes syrupy (about 5 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork on grill and grill until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 F.
- When the pork reaches 135, start basting it with your BBQ sauce.
- If you need to, you can lower the heat.
- When the pork reaches 145, pull it off the grill and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serving size: 1 serving