Sea Scallops & Sweet Potato Curry
I just love scallops, who knew they were so easy to cook. The other night I was working on this meal for my meal plan and I couldn’t believe how amazing these sea scallops were and how so very simple it is to make this dish.
So today I couldn’t resist giving you a sneak peek into one of our meal plan recipes. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our meal plan service, head on over and check it out. We take out all the stress and make getting back to the table simple, healthy and delicious.
So the next time you are at the market, pick up some delicious sea scallops and get ready for one of the best dinners you have ever had! Oh and only because I know someone is going to ask, the side dish is sweet potato curry and that recipe is in our meal plan along with many other amazing recipes!
- 1 pound large sea scallops
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper to taste
- Place sea scallops between 2 paper towels and make sure the water is off of the scallops and they are dry.
- Season sea scallops with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a skillet over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butter to the hot skillet and allow to melt.
- Add the scallops to the skillet and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes (time varies depending on how hot the pan is and how big or small the scallops are).
- When the scallops are caramelized or lightly browned, turn over and cook the other side until lightly browned.
- Place scallops on a platter and drizzle the remaining butter in the pan over them.
- Serve immediately.
Share With Us
Do you like sea scallops?
What are some of your favorite seafood recipes?
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.