Sea Scallops & Sweet Potato Curry
I just love scallops, who knew they were so easy to cook. The other night I was working on this meal for my meal plan and I couldn’t believe how amazing these sea scallops were and how so very simple it is to make this dish.
So today I couldn’t resist giving you a sneak peek into one of our meal plan recipes. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our meal plan service, head on over and check it out. We take out all the stress and make getting back to the table simple, healthy and delicious.
So the next time you are at the market, pick up some delicious sea scallops and get ready for one of the best dinners you have ever had! Oh and only because I know someone is going to ask, the side dish is sweet potato curry and that recipe is in our meal plan along with many other amazing recipes!
- 1 pound large sea scallops
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper to taste
- Place sea scallops between 2 paper towels and make sure the water is off of the scallops and they are dry.
- Season sea scallops with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a skillet over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butter to the hot skillet and allow to melt.
- Add the scallops to the skillet and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes (time varies depending on how hot the pan is and how big or small the scallops are).
- When the scallops are caramelized or lightly browned, turn over and cook the other side until lightly browned.
- Place scallops on a platter and drizzle the remaining butter in the pan over them.
- Serve immediately.
Share With Us
Do you like sea scallops?
What are some of your favorite seafood recipes?