|Lemon Herbed Shrimp||
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp Halle’s Italian Dressing Dry Mix (See below for recipe)
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp liquid aminos (optional), if you leave it out, then add 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 pound large wild caught shrimp cleaned, peeled and deveined.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in an ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss with some spaghetti squash, or serve on some wilted kale.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the marinade (left over in the pan) over your dish for a nice sauce.
All ingredients in the recipe are organic.
Click HERE for Halle’s Italian Dressing Dry Mix Recipe