|Lemon Herbed Shrimp||
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp Halle’s Italian Dressing Dry Mix (See below for recipe)
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp liquid aminos (optional), if you leave it out, then add 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 pound large wild caught shrimp cleaned, peeled and deveined.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in an ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss with some spaghetti squash, or serve on some wilted kale.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the marinade (left over in the pan) over your dish for a nice sauce.
All ingredients in the recipe are organic.
Click HERE for Halle’s Italian Dressing Dry Mix Recipe
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.