- Calories: 419.2
- Fat: 21.6g
- Carbohydrates: 6.7g
- Protein: 46.9g
- 1 1/2 pounds pork chops (3-4 large ones)
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- salt to taste
- Generously salt both sides of your pork.
- In a large fry pan, melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add pork chops and cook each side for 5 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Once both sides are browned and the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F, pour 1 tbsp of maple syrup on the four pork chops and then turn over and pour the other 1 tbsp of maple syrup on.
- Allow the pork to saute in the pan until the pork chops have a nice glaze, about 1 min per side.
Serving Size: Makes 4 pork chops, Serving is 1 pork chop
Number of Servings: 4
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.