Nutrition Info: Calories: 383.0 Fat: 23.5g Carbohydrates: 27.8g Protein: 15.9g
- 1 serving (the whole recipe) of homemade condensed cream of chicken, see recipe
- 1 gluten and grain free pie crust, see recipe
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or grass fed butter
- 1 cup carrots cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup celery cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup onion cut into small pieces
- 1 organic potato chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked organic chicken cut into pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Make the condensed cream of chicken soup and set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium heat sauté carrots, onions and celery until slightly tender (about 5-7 minutes).
- In a large bowl add potatoes, peas, chicken and the cooked carrots, celery and onions.
- Add the homemade condensed cream of chicken soup and mix well and place in an un greased 9? pie dish. You can also use individual ramekins if you want (as shown in the picture)
- Prepare the crust as directed in the recipe, but do not bake and do not put in the pie dish.
- Drape the rolled out pie crust dough over the top of the vegetable mixture in the pie pan and crimp the edges. There is no crust on the bottom.
- Add small slits into the crust to allow the steam to escape while cooking.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.