Last night I had a wonderful grilled chicken breast, and it is winter time in my neck of the woods! No, I did not get out my outdoor grill, but instead got out my grill pan to make this delicious summertime treat! These chicken breast are full of so much flavor and are super tender and moist. You certainly can grill these outdoors if the weather permits. So give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Nutrition Info: Calories: 277.3 Fat: 14.3g Carbohydrates: 1.2g Protein: 34.9g
- 1 pound organic boneless organic chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing/Marinade (see recipe)
- Fire your grill up to medium heat.
- If using a grill pan, turn burners to medium heat.
- Marinade chicken in Italian Dressing for at least 1 hour.
- Brush Chicken breast with Italian Dressing/marinade and put on grill.
- Cook your chicken and continue to baste it with your Italian dressing/marinade throughout the cooking time.
- Cook until your chicken reaches the internal temperature of 165F about 20 minutes, turning the chicken over to the other side at half way through.
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.