Last night I had a wonderful grilled chicken breast, and it is winter time in my neck of the woods! No, I did not get out my outdoor grill, but instead got out my grill pan to make this delicious summertime treat! These chicken breast are full of so much flavor and are super tender and moist. You certainly can grill these outdoors if the weather permits. So give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 pound organic boneless organic chicken breast
- ¼ cup Italian Dressing/Marinade (see recipe)
- Fire your grill up to medium heat.
- If using a grill pan, turn burners to medium heat.
- Marinade chicken in Italian Dressing for at least 1 hour.
- Brush Chicken breast with Italian Dressing/marinade and put on grill.
- Cook your chicken and continue to baste it with your Italian dressing/marinade throughout the cooking time.
- Cook until your chicken reaches the internal temperature of 165F about 20 minutes, turning the chicken over to the other side at half way through.
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.