One of my favorite ways to prepare pork tenderloin is to wrap the loins in bacon. I mean what is not to love about having juice, salty bacon drizzled over your pork loin?? This is recipe is simple and will take you no time to prepare. So the next time you have a loin, grab yourself some bacon to try this wonderful recipe out!
Nutrition Info: Calories: 267.0 Fat: 12.6g Carbohydrates: 0.3g Protein: 35.4g
- 1 pound pastured raised pork tenderloin
- 4 slices pastured raised bacon
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- Redmonds unrefined seasoning salt to taste
- Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Rub yellow mustard all over the pork loin.
- Liberally season with seasoning salt and pepper and rub the seasoning into the meat.
- Wrap bacon around the tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin on a broil pan.
- Bake until internal temperature is 155 F (about 25-30 minutes. This temperature can vary greatly depending on the thickness of the meat. Internal temperature of the meat is the best indicator of when the meat is done)
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes (internal temperature will continue to rise).
- Slice and serve.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.