- Calories: 217.0
- Fat: 19.3g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Protein: 4.3g
- 4 organic portabella grill cap mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 tbsp Halle’s Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
**Burger pictured is a turkey burger featured in my new cookbook. Click HERE to order your copy today!**
- Preheat oven to HI broil.
- Clean and remove stems off of the mushrooms.
- Brush each mushroom cap with 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette dressing (coat both sides).
- Salt and pepper mushrooms to taste.
- Allow the mushrooms to marinate for 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Broil for 7 minutes per side.
- Serve your favorite burger on two mushrooms (one is the top of the bun, the other is the bottom).
Serving Size: Makes 4 portabella mushrooms,
Serving size is 2 portabella mushrooms