- Calories: 217.0
- Fat: 19.3g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Protein: 4.3g
- 4 organic portabella grill cap mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 tbsp Halle’s Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (see recipe)
- Salt and pepper to taste
**Burger pictured is a turkey burger featured in my new cookbook. Click HERE to order your copy today!**
- Preheat oven to HI broil.
- Clean and remove stems off of the mushrooms.
- Brush each mushroom cap with 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette dressing (coat both sides).
- Salt and pepper mushrooms to taste.
- Allow the mushrooms to marinate for 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Broil for 7 minutes per side.
- Serve your favorite burger on two mushrooms (one is the top of the bun, the other is the bottom).
Serving Size: Makes 4 portabella mushrooms,
Serving size is 2 portabella mushrooms
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.