- Calories: 312.9
- Fat: 16.5g
- Carbohydrates: 26.7g
- Protein: 14.1g
- 2 1/2 cups shredded potatoes (packed)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- garlic salt to taste
- coconut oil to grease pan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- fresh basil leaves to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Peel and shred potatoes.
- Salt potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze excess water out of potatoes.
- Add egg, salt and parmesan cheese to potatoes and mix well.
- Grease a pie dish very well with coconut oil.
- Press the potato mixture into the pan, building up the sides.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a separate small bowl mix together olive oil and garlic.
- After the pizza has baked for 20 minutes, pull out of oven and brush the top of the pizza with the olive oil mixture.
- Return back to oven and cook an additional 15-20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Now add the basil, fresh tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top. Return back to oven until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown (about 10-14 minutes).
Serving Size: Makes 6 slices, Serving size is 2 slices
Number of Servings: 3
This post is featured on Cast Party Wednesday
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.